£23000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + + bonus + 25 days holiday
4 months ago
Accounts Payable Controller - Reading/Home based Hybrid working
£26,000 - £28,000 + bonus + 25 days holiday + pension
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding position with a growing International business in the Reading area? This Accounts Payable Specialist position will provide an excellent working environment within impressive, modern offices that also offer on-site parking. Our client will offer hybrid working, so just 2 days per week in the office, with 3 working from home.
Working with a highly experienced and very supportive manager and finance team, who have a great work ethic and offers the team all the autonomy and freedom they need. This role would really suit a candidate with some previous Accounts Payable experience wishing to develop their accounts payable knowledge further. My client will offer superb training along with career progression.
The successful Accounts Payable Controller will work alongside the Accounts Payable Supervisor and the wider finance team and you will undertake the following tasks:
- Scanning of invoices onto SAP
- Uploading all invoices to SAP daily
- Obtaining PO numbers for the invoices, following up with approvers for any missing information
- Verifying bank details for new suppliers
- Assisting with preparing and co-ordinating the payment of suppliers
- Processing of employee credit card expenses claims
- Responsible for Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Processing and maintaining accruals and pre-payments daily
- Handling queries
- Daily use of SAP and Excel
The successful Accounts Payable Controller will offer:
- Some recent similar and relevant experience within any area of finance, gained from working within a UK company
- Be available at short notice for interviews
- Be flexible, adaptable and able to go the extra mile
- The ability to be self-disciplined and energetic
- Be able to offer some longevity and stability in previous roles
- A great aptitude for systems - Intermediate Excel and preferably SAP (full training will be considered)
This role would ideally suit someone who already had some grounding within accounts and Accounts Payable, and is looking to take that next step. This employer has a very strong finance team who have all been with the company for many years with several promotions throughout. This really is a unique employer so please apply now to be considered. My client can offer an immediate start but are happy to wait for the perfect person!
This position will also offer 25 days holiday, pension, health-care, an annual bonus and an additional flexible benefits scheme also. Please contact me for further information of this superb Reading based Accounts Payable Specialist role.