Accounts Payable Clerk - Utlities
£11 - £12 per hour + .
about 1 year ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is partnering with an established and welcoming business who are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their finance team on a full time on going temporary basis.
Our client is has seen rapid growth in the past 12 months. They are based in Shirley.
As the Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Accounts Payable
- Utility bill queries across multi sites
- Setting up new supplier accounts and upkeep of existing supplier account details
- Regular reconciliation of supplier statements, and review of same with Accounts Assistant
- Assist with the preparation and setting-up of creditor payment runs
- General administration support across the Finance team and any other reasonable tasks, as directed by the Accounts Assistant and Group Financial Controller
To be successful for the Accounts Payable Specialist role, you must:
- Be helpful, enthusiastic and committed team player who can learn quickly
- Have a strong understanding of bookkeeping and accountancy procedures
- Have strong communication and organisational skills, with the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Have high levels of accuracy and close attention to detail, willing to work as required to meet deadlines, particularly around period ends