Dudley, West Midlands
£21000.00 - £25000 per annum
3 months ago
- Checking validity and authorisation of invoices to ensure compliance with company policy.
- Maintenance of supplier details
- Chasing up unauthorised invoices and follow up on queries.
- Control Processing of invoices / credit notes
- Intercompany trading cross charges.
- Production of regular supplier reconciliations
- Deal with all suppliers' queries and payment requests
- Production of detailed control log of certain types of expenditure
- Ongoing analysis of specific expenditure codes for audit / tax purposes.
- Month end reconciliations.
- Validation and payment of staff expenses.
- Operating as a team member covering and assisting in other roles during periods of sickness or holidays and other peak times.
- Participate in implementation of revised procedures and new systems.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- To work as a team member
- Attention to detail is an essential quality.
- Have an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal, with suppliers, management and all work colleagues .
- Be numerate and have good keyboard skills.
- Basic skills of all Microsoft products, Word, Excel and e-mail
If you have the relevant experience and you are available to start work ASAP please apply.