£22000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
20 days ago
Accounts Payable Clerk
Gleeson Recruitment have been instructed by a key client based in the City Centre to recruit for a Accounts Payable Clerk to join a high performing finance team on a fixed term basis. This role will be for a minimum of 6 months.
Accounts Payable Clerk Duties:
- Processing All Supplier Invoices
- Ensuring Invoices Are Approved and Processed Accurately
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations.
- Recording Transactions Effectively In The System
- Management Queries Via, Phone, Email and Teams.
- Maintaining Files Are Up to Date
- Working With the Team for Continuous Improvement
- Previous experience in an accounts payable function would be essential for this role.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must present energy, enthusiasm, and commitment.
- Intermediate Excel skills - V-Look Ups and Pivot Tables.
If you wish to discuss this role further, please do get in contact or apply directly below.