£24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
29 days ago
My client, an advanced, global manufacturing giant with a multimillion revenue operating site based in Wolverhampton, is looking to add to their transactional finance team on a permanent basis.
The business is specifically looking to appoint an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk paying between £24,000 - £27,000 per annum, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for all transactional processing, cash and banking, and supporting with Accounts Receivable for multiple sites.
This is an organisation where the team are in the office daily, they enjoy their time in the office, making work entertaining, with an added bonus of a 12pm finish on a Friday - weekend starts early!
The site is undergoing a system makeover, which once fully up and running will improve processing, until then we are after someone who doesn't mind rolling their sleeves up, getting involved with manual processing, seeing the added value, and supporting with the implementation.
Accounts Payable Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure that invoices and payments are processed on time and in line with payment terms
- Manage supplier queries
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Completion of employee expenses
- Month-end duties including reconciliation of multiple bank accounts and currencies
- Support internal and external audit requirements
- Assist with the successful implementation of SAP
- Support the Shared Services Manager in any other duties that may be required whilst identifying any efficiency improvements
- Experience in both AP and AR transaction processing
- Experience in supplier statement reconciliations
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
- Ability to develop new skills and understand new technology as required
- Ability to perform General Ledger reconciliations for key control accounts across all the sites
To apply for the Accounts Payable Clerk position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.