Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £21000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting an established organisation, with a HQ in Birmingham City Centre who are keen to appoint an additional Accounts Payable Clerk on a permanent basis paying £21,000 per annum.
Reporting directly into the Accounts Payable Manager the Accounts Payable Clerk will take full responsibility for the accurate and timely processing and subsequent payment of all UK and international supplier invoices and expenses.
The business offer hybrid working, with the opportunity to work from home 3-4 times per week.
This would suit someone looking to get into finance who possesses the right attitude, or 6 months + Accounts Payable experience.
AAT study support is available after probation.
Accounts Payable key responsibilities:
- Ensure supplier invoices, staff and member expenses and processed in a timely manner
- Ensure supplier statements are reconciled and queries are dealt with efficiently
- Accurate coding of invoices for purchases and payments
- Liaise with suppliers and originating departments to resolve queries and disputes
- Process improvements
Experience/ skills required
- MS office skills
- Attention to detail
- Team work
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
To apply for the Accounts Payable Clerk position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.