Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a European service organisation with a HQ based in Burton on Trent, and supporting with their need to recruit an additional Accounts Payable Clerk on a permanent basis. This is a newly created role due to growth and success of the organisation. The successful Accounts Payable Clerk can expect a salary of up to £23,000 per annum depending on experience.
You will be welcomed into a friendly and vibrant team, reporting directly into the Accounts Payable Manager.
This role would suit someone who have 1 x year + Accounts Payable experience, and thrives in a busy working environment.
Hybrid working is on offer, with the opportunity to work from home 3 days per week.
Accounts Payable duties:
- Support the Accounts Payable Manager in the implementation of the automated system
- Processing invoices through an Automated AP system in a timely manner and with accuracy
- Ensuring accurate financial coding of invoices
- Processing BACs payment runs
- Liaising with suppliers on invoice queries
- Liaising with internal customers to resolve authorisation queries etc
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Processing and providing reports/statements to clients and ensuring any queries/issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Dealing with refunds
Attributes and skills:
- Previous experience of working within an Accounts Payable role is essential
- Experience of working with complex accounts and multi-country invoicing is desirable
- D365 experience is desirable however training will be provided
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and dealing with large volume invoices and queries
- Strong attention to detail & excellent excel skills
- An ability to build strong relationships and interactions with colleagues and a positive team spirit is essential
- A desire to learn and progress with a 'can do' attitude
To apply for the Accounts Payable Clerk position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.