Birmingham, West Midlands
£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
I am supporting a professional services firm with a HQ based in the centre of Birmingham, with their need to recruit an Accounts Payable Executive on a permanent basis; salary up to £25,000 per annum + benefits.
Working closely with the wider business, the Accounts Payable team ensures invoices are checked, approved and input inline with the businesses first class client service.
The business operates a culture of trust, offering hybrid working giving complete flexibility to employees.
Accounts Payable duties:
- Ensure all invoices and checked, approved and input with month end deadlines
- Minimising overdue invoices in line with payment terms
- Reviewing and processing direct debits
- Setting up new vendor accounts
- Posting of employee expenses and company credit cards
- Statement reconciliations
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Knowledge of Axxia/ Aderant systems is desirable
- Strong Excel skills
- Proven track record of resolving queries and meeting targets
- High attention to detail
- Ability to build strong working relationships
To apply for the Accounts Payable Clerk position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.