£11.00 - £12.00 per hour
4 months ago
A well-established company based in the heart of Bristol seeks an Accounts Payable Clerk for a temporary role lasting a couple of months.
This is a great opportunity for someone experienced in this role to get integrated within the business and be involved in a welcoming and hardworking small team. You will also get the extremely desirable option of hybrid working.
Responsibilities will include
- Receiving, coding, and posting of purchase invoices with a high degree of accuracy
- Processing invoices in the required time frame
- Processing Invoices
- Processing of payment proposals
- Review and management of ledgers
- Setting up new suppliers accurately onto the finance system
- Liaising with suppliers
- Completing all allocated PL reconciliations monthly
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable function- essential.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must present energy, enthusiasm, and commitment.
- Excellent Excel Skills - Ideally *but not essentially - V-Look Ups and Pivot Tables
To be considered for this role, you must have a notice period of 2 weeks or less.
If this is the role for you, do not hesitate to apply now!