Walsall, West Midlands
£19000.00 - £21000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a UK wide organisation with their need to recruit an experienced invoice processor to join a head office site based in Walsall as their Accounts Payable Clerk on a permanent basis.
You will be reporting directly into the site Management Accountant and can expect a salary of £19,000 - £21,000 per annum.
This Accounts Payable opportunity would best suit someone who enjoys invoice processing, communicating with multiple stakeholders and enjoys a blend of administrative and customer focused duties.
The business is operating a hybrid model, working 3 days in the office and 2 from home, the successful Accounts Payable Clerk will need to be flexible to meet the needs of the business. You will also have access to their free car park, receive 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension contribute and access to their private medical scheme.
Accounts Payable duties:
- Day to day processing of supplier invoices
- Ensure correct and time efficient process of orders and goods receipt
- Managing external supplier queries
- Ensure collation of data from internal colleagues and external stakeholders to meet business SLA
- Weekly supplier statement runs
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Take ownerships of monthly accruals to ensure accurate reporting
Who are you?
- Have previous experience within an Accounts Payable function
- Demonstrate drive, energy and commitment to the business
- Be proactive, inquisitive and have a passion to excel in service delivery
- Be able to work under pressure
- Intermediate Excel skills, including, sum ifs, v look ups and pivot tables
To apply for the Accounts Payable position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.