Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
4 months ago
I am looking to speak with experienced Accounts Payable Clerks who are interested in joining a fantastic organisation based in the centre of Birmingham. Due to the ongoing success of the business, they are looking to hire an approachable, dynamic, and hard-working Accounts Payable Clerk, to join their team on a permanent basis. This role is reporting directly into the Head of Accounts Payable, paying up to £23,000 per annum.
Accounts Payable duties:
- Assist with the processing of a large volume of invoices in multi currencies.
- Process high volume of purchase and sub contractor invoices.
- Maintain up to date supplier accounts.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Management of vendor queries via, phone, email and Teams.
- Full Accounts Payable cycle from new vendor through to payment.
- Processing credit notes.
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable function- essential.
- Previous experience working within the construction industry- desirable.
- Strong Excel skills - pivot & v look ups.
- Math & English GCSE.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must present energy, enthusiasm, and commitment.
For more information and the full job spec please apply!
To apply for the Accounts Payable position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.