Are you immediately available, and looking for your next role within Accounts Payable? We're keen to discuss this Temp to Perm role, based in Reading.
This is a superb opportunity for someone with previous Accounts Payable experience, to join the team of 12, that cover all areas of Accounts Payable for their UK clients. You will receive full training, but candidates with previous AP exposure is desirable.
Your role as an Accounts Payable Assistant will be varied, interesting and challenging, and will include:
- Handling queries - via phone, email and face to face (with internal contacts also)
- Daily use of their in-house systems, along with Excel and Word
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Setting up new suppliers
- Answering daily queries via email and phone
- Month-end duties and ad-hoc project work
The successful Accounts Payable Specialise is likely to have the following experience
- Previous accounts payable and transactional accounting experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Methodical, organised and accurate
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of working with computerised accounting packages
This is a superb, unique opportunity to join an experienced Accounts Payable team as an Accounts Payable Assistant, and my client can offer very modern offices, within easy reach of all public transport routes. Please get in touch for more information and a full job specification.
This role will initially be hired on a Temporary basis, and subject to sign-off and performance, will be transferred to a permanent role with long term progression and continual training. My client can be flexible on hours and can offer a superb team spirit!