Accounts Payable Assistant - Dudley - paying up to £21k - great opportunity to join a growing team.
I am working with a well-established business based near Dudley. The finance team supports on-going commercial growth, and I am now seeking an additional Accounts Payable Assistant to join this dynamic organisation on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that is experiencing high levels of commercial activity. Operating across sites throughout the UK, this has created the need for a candidate looking to advance their AP knowledge within an inclusive and supportive team.
Specifically, the role will involve the following tasks:
- Batching, matching and coding invoices within a high-volume environment
- Resolution of supplier queries
- Supplier statement recs
- liaising with operational staff across multiple sites
- Checking GRNIs
- Posting to correct codes
- Verification of invoices and credit notes
- Assisting with the preparation of information for the AP Manager and other individuals across the organisation
- Ad hoc admin and other support activities for month end
The successful individual will be a valued member of this vibrant finance function.
The successful person will have good experience in an AP environment, with a positive and enthusiastic personality, and a strong willingness to offer help and support to a busy team of people. This role will suit someone with a desire to use their accounts payable knowledge to improve efficiency of processes and procedures, who is used to working in a very high-volume environment. Strong knowledge of Word & Excel, and experience with a large ERP, would be highly advantageous.
Please click apply, or contact Jo Payne on 07813 608579 for more details.
Accounts Payable Assistant - Dudley - to £21k per annum.