£11 - £13 per hour + + bens
11 months ago
Are you immediately available and seeking your next interim role?
Our Internationally successful fast paced and rapidly growing organisation based in Maidenhead Town Centre, require an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their finance team of 6, to work closely with the wider finance team, to support the AP function with a back-log of invoices, for a period of 4-6 weeks initially.
This is a unique, broad and hands-on Accounts Payable Assistant position, where you will be reporting into the Financial Controller and you will be responsible for a variety of duties and responsibilities.
This is a superb hands-on Accounts Payable Assistant role where previous experience of working in a hands-on small finance team, in a similar role.
Your duties as an Accounts Payable Assistant will include:
- Coding and processing all AP invoices, ensuring accuracy and a high attention to detail at all times
- Monthly review and maintenance of all PO's
- Daily journal entries
- Matching invoices to good received notes
- Processing of Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Managing all AP queries, taking ownership of any follow ups needed
- Daily processing of all invoices
- Ad-hoc finance duties, including filing of invoices and any ad-hoc work
The successful Accounts Payable Assistant based at the Maidenhead Head Office will be able to offer:
- Previous experience of working within a similar hands-on and varied AP role
- A strong eye for detail
- Able to work on Excel and accounting packages with ease
- Strong communication skills and be able to work within a small, friendly, growing finance team
- Be flexible, adaptable and turn your hand to anything, and also to be comfortable with performing the Administration side of AP
This is a really unique Accounts Payable Assistant role, where no two days are different. Please do get in touch for more details. Our client can offer some training, but previous AP experience is essential. Our client is within easy reach of all public transport routes and based in central Maidenhead.
Ideally you will be immediately available and able to commit to the 4- 6 weeks.