Wolverhampton, West Midlands, W. Midlands, England
£18000 - £20000 per annum + depending on experience
11 months ago
Accounts Payable Assistant - Wolverhampton - paying up to £20k - great opportunity to join a growing team.
I am working with a well-established business based near Wolverhampton, who is currently experiencing on-going global growth. I am seeking an additional Accounts Payable Assistant to join this dynamic organisation on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that is experiencing high levels of commercial activity. Operating across sites throughout the UK and mainland Europe, a need has been created for a candidate looking to advance their AP knowledge within an inclusive and supportive team.
Specifically, the role will involve the following tasks:
- Batching, matching and coding invoices within a high-volume environment
- Resolution of supplier queries
- Supplier statement recs
- liaising with operational staff across multiple sites and nationalities
- Checking GRNIs
- Posting to correct codes
- Verification of invoices and credit notes
- Assisting with the preparation of information for the Finance Manager and other individuals across the organisation
- Ad hoc admin and other support activities for month end
The successful individual will be a valued member of this vibrant finance function.
The ideal person will have good experience in an AP environment, with a positive and enthusiastic personality, and a strong willingness to offer help and support to a busy team of people. This role will suit someone with a desire to use their accounts payable knowledge to improve efficiency of processes and procedures, who is used to working in a very high-volume environment. Strong knowledge of Word & Excel, and an ERP system would be highly-regarded.
Please click apply, or contact Jo Payne on 07813 608579 for more details.
Accounts Payable Assistant - Wolverhampton - to £20k per annum.