£20000 - £22000 per annum
5 months ago
This is a superb opportunity for someone with previous Accounts Payable experience, to join the team of 12, that cover all areas of Accounts Payable for their UK clients. You will receive full training, but candidates with previous AP exposure is desirable.
Your role as an Accounts Payable Assistant will be varied, interesting and challenging, and will include:
- Handling queries - via phone, email and face to face (with internal contacts also)
- Daily use of their in-house systems, along with Excel and Word
- Month-end duties and ad-hoc project work
The successful Accounts Payable Specialise is likely to have the following experience
- Previous accounts payable and transactional accounting experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Methodical, organised and accurate
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a superb, unique opportunity to join an experienced Accounts Payable team and my client can offer very modern offices, within easy reach of all public transport routes. Please get in touch for more information and a full job specification.