Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £18000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Accounts Payable & Expense Administrator
Gleeson Recruitment Group are actively seeking an experienced Purchase Ledger clerk to join a reputable business based in Wolverhampton. You will be working in a medium sized finance team reporting directly into the Accounts Payable Manager.
This is a great time to join a successful and growing business with exciting prospects!
- Purchase ledger invoice and payment processing
- Multiple currency payment runs
- Checking and processing of Company Purchasing Card expenses
- Managing of advance and pre-payments for expenses and commissions
- Reconciliation of client accounts
- Preparation and input of nominal journals
- Assisting with year end audit
- Assisting with internal audit requirements and visiting clients
- Processing expenses
- Occasional sales ledger duties
- Management reports
- Present a strong purchase ledger background
- Ability and desire to gain new skills and exposure into other aspects of finance
- Must be proficient with Excel, Word and Outlook
- Desire to progress within the business
To apply for the Accounts Payable & Expense Administrator position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.