Gleeson Finance are working in an exclusive partnership with this well-known business in Warwick, to recruit a Purchase Ledger Analyst. Reporting into the Purchase Ledger Supervisor, you will be responsible for the process of accounts payable invoices. As part of your role, you will ensure timely and accurate processing and payments.
Other duties include:
- Timely and accurate processing of high volume invoices in preparation for payment runs.
- Support the operation of robust controls for updating vendor details including bank accounts.
- Day-to-day liaison with suppliers over payment-related queries.
- Prompt any required actions to recover monies overpaid / in dispute / related to manufacturing vendor returns.
- Supporting resolution of any aged payable issues through regular liaison both internally across all functions.
- Hold meetings with internal and external stakeholders to maintain and improve the Accounts Payable process.
- Support ongoing project implementations, in particular, the roll out of a new ERP system and actions to improve the quality of Accounts Payable data.
- Support Cash Management reviews with the Accounting management team as and when required.
- Support ad hoc Accounting work in association with VAT compliance, the Sales Ledger and General Ledger.
To be considered, you will be an experienced accounts payable professional, with a proven track-record in a similar operational finance function and experience in large, high volume transactions. We are looking for a problem solver, with a hands-on approach and a confident and professional approach to challenging situations.
In return, you will receive a salary of Circa £28,000 plus excellent benefits, including company performance bonus, generous holiday allowance and pension, private health care, free on-site parking, hybrid working, and lifestyle benefits.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply direct, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718.