Gleeson Recruitment are on the lookout for an Accounts Payable Analyst to join a well-known brand in a newly created position. This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing business where you will have the ability to improve processes and procedures and bring new ideas to an expanding team.
Based at Birmingham Business Park, walking distance from Birmingham International Train station, you will be joining a top performing team,.
Depending on experience as an Accounts Payable Analyst you expect a salary up to £27,000 per annum, with flexible working hours and some hybrid working.
The primary purpose of the role to assist in the creation of an end-to-end process for invoice verification (both price and quantity) for stock. You will be analysing and investigating discrepancies and reclaiming any valid overcharges and invoice issues.
As an Accounts Payable Analyst duties include:
- Familiarising and having expert knowledge in the P2P process
- Assist in the design and implementation of automated 3 way match processes
- Documenting processes and initiating improvements
- Review and compare of invoices to orders and delivery notes.
- Investigating invoice discrepancies and submitting claims
- Investigating overcharges investigated and submitting claims
- Requesting and following up on credit note requirements.
- Management, chasing and clearing of the queries
- Assist in the maintenance of effective internal and external controls
- Liaising with suppliers
- Analytically minded and numeric
- Experience in 3 way matching
- Highly motivated individual
- Excellent excel skills (v-look up / pivot tables)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills