£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
26 days ago
Are you an experienced accounts payable administrator? Are you looking to work for a large, professional and long standing business?
You will be joining a large corporate business based in Birmingham city centre and reporting to the Head of Department.
Salary: up to £25k
Hours: 9:30 - 5:30pm monday - friday
- Processing of weekly payment runs
- Investigate and resolve queries and liaising with suppliers to resolve queries and disputes
- Investigate overpayments and or payment issues
- Supplier statement reviews and reconciliations
- Processing of manual invoices and credit notes
- Receipting of Purchase Orders
- Compliance with Policies, Processes, Procedures
Accounts payable administrator ideal skills:
- Previous experience in an accounts payable function- essential.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must present energy, enthusiasm, and commitment.
Ideally good excel skills - ideally but not essentially - v-look ups and pivot tables