£23000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you an AAT studier looking to work for a progressive and growing brand? Do you have a keen interest in finance and want to develop your knowledge?
I am supporting a super manufacturer based in Warwick looking to add FOUR new Accounts Payable Administrators into their team on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidates will join a vibrant and welcoming team, for a salary of up to £24,000 + study support for AAT's. This position offers great progression opportunities for a junior finance administrator looking for the chance to get their foot into the door with a £1bn+ turnover business and get their finance career off the ground.
You will be responsible for cleansing the data within the ERP system to ensure a smooth workflow for the Accounts Payable Clerks. This is a crucial position within the team and will contribute hugely to the transactional finance department - a brilliant way to get noticed and advance your career to the next level!
- Support the Accounts Payable team to resolve invoice discrepancies
- Check vendor statements and identify missing items to be resolved
- Cleanse the data to ensure all discrepancies are resolved to ensure timely payment of invoices
- Assist the Accounts Payable & Senior AP team members with overload
A bit about you:
- Knowledge of transactional accounting
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Great attention to detail to spot any errors