Solihull, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
27 days ago
Are you an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator looking for a new opportunity? We are recruiting for a client of ours that is really busy and looking for a new permanent team member to join their Accounts Payable Function.
This is a permanent full time opportunity.
- Batching, matching and coding invoices
- Resolution of supplier queries
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Posting to correct codes
- Verification of invoices and credit notes
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Ensuring payment of invoices, BACS Runs and reporting queries
- Ad hoc admin and other support activities for month end
The successful person will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a high volume Accounts Payable environment, with a positive and enthusiastic personality, and a strong willingness to offer help and support to a busy team of people. This role will suit someone with a desire to use their accounts payable knowledge to improve efficiency of processes and procedures, who is used to working in a very high-volume environment. Strong knowledge of Word & Excel.