Gleeson Recruitment Group is partnering with an established and welcoming business who are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their finance team on a full time on going temporary basis.
Growing SME client based in Coventry.
As the Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Control of Purchase Ledger
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to purchase accounts
- Compiling BACS run and transmission to bank
- Monthly balance sheet and purchase ledger reconciliations
- Production of month end reports and assisting in the month end close
- Maintain the capital projects file
- Update and each quarter reconcile the hazards waste notes.
- Control and maintenance of site access cards
- To cover the post of Accounts Receivable
To be successful for the Accounts Payable Specialist role, you must:
- Be helpful, enthusiastic and committed team player who can learn quickly
- Have a strong understanding of bookkeeping and accountancy procedures
- Be Computer literate with experience of Excel, and Word
- Have strong communication and organisational skills, with the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Have high levels of accuracy and close attention to detail, willing to work as required to meet deadlines, particularly around period ends