£12 - £14 per hour + .
30 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is partnering with an established and welcoming business in Colchester who are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their finance team on a full time on going temporary basis.
As the Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Entering purchase invoices onto the Purchase Ledger.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Performing regular supplier statement reconciliations
- Obtaining and posting missing invoices.
- Setting up of new suppliers and updating bank details.
- General 'housekeeping' of Purchase Ledger.
To be successful for the Accounts Payable Specialist role, you must:
- Be helpful, enthusiastic and committed team player who can learn quickly
- Have a strong understanding of bookkeeping and accountancy procedures
- Be Computer literate with experience of Excel, and Word
- Have strong communication and organisational skills, with the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Have high levels of accuracy and close attention to detail, willing to work as required to meet deadlines, particularly around period ends