£21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + Hybrid/Flexible hours
about 1 month ago
Are you keen to get your foot through the door of finance? Are you hardworking, organised and have a head for numbers?
We're recruiting for a business who design and manufacture a range of high-quality products for businesses globally. As well as being an innovative market leader, they pride themselves on being sustainable and environmentally friendly. They are looking for an Accounts Payable team member to join their finance team.
This position has an annual salary of up to £23,000.
- Accurate and timely processing of invoices via a two-way matching system.
- Carry out supplier payment runs.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies.
- Communicate with relevant suppliers to process invoicing or payment queries.
- Deal with external and internal queries by phone and email.
- Take ownership of expenses and company credit cards.
- Assist with month end.
Required and desired skills/attributes:
- Previous experience in a finance role.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Show accuracy in you work and be able to meet deadlines.
- Be organised, conscientious and able to work well as a team.
- Salary up to £23k per annum DOE
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours
- Team outings
If this sounds like you, submit your CV.