Birmingham, West Midlands
£19000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
We're recruiting for successful business based in Birmingham for an accounts payable administrator. This successful company prides themselves on their quality service and high standards and have an opening in their hard working and dedicated accounts payable team. As an accounts payable team member you'll be receiving and logging invoices, maintaining, and updating an accounts payable ledger and generating financial statements and reports.
Salary: up to £24k
Hours: 8.30am-4.30pm monday - friday
This position is 5 days a week office based but this may change moving forwards to a more hybrid working pattern.
Accounts payable administrator duties include:
- Accurate and timely processing of invoices via a two-way matching system
- Auditing invoices via reconciling delivery notes
- Proactive query management and resolution for supplier accounts
- Communicating with relevant suppliers to process invoicing or payment queries
- Dealing with external and internal queries by phone and email
- Supplier reconciliation and resolution
- Ensure accounts up to date and accurate
- Working to monthly deadlines set within procedures
Accounts payable administrator ideal skills:
- Previous experience in an accounts payable function- essential.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must present energy, enthusiasm, and commitment.
- Ideally good excel skills - ideally *but not essentially - v-look ups and pivot tables
Is this accounts payable role in Birmingham right for me?
This is a great opportunity for an experienced accounts payable administrator. The position offers the opportunity to get integrated within the business and be involved in an welcoming and hardworking team.