£20000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
We're recruiting for a fast paced and significantly growing business based at Birmingham Business Park for an accounts payable administrator. This business is rapidly developing, creating an exciting opportunity for an experienced accounts payable administrator to join the business and become a real go to person in the business for all invoice payments. As an accounts payable team member you'll be receiving and logging invoices, maintaining, and updating an accounts payable ledger and generating financial statements and reports.
Salary: up to £27k
Hours: Full time - Hybrid Working / Flexible working hours
Accounts payable administrator duties include:
- Accurate and timely processing of invoices via a two-way matching system
- Auditing invoices via reconciling delivery notes
- Proactive query management and resolution for supplier accounts
- Communicating with relevant suppliers to process invoicing or payment queries
- Dealing with external and internal queries by phone and email
- Supplier reconciliation and resolution
- Ensure accounts up to date and accurate
- Working to monthly deadlines set within procedures
Accounts Payable Administrator Ideal Skills:
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable function- essential.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must present energy, enthusiasm, and commitment.
- Ideally good Excel Skills - Ideally *but not essentially - V-Look Ups and Pivot Tables
Is this Accounts Payable role in Solihull right for me?
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator. The position offers the opportunity to get integrated within the business and be involved in an welcoming and hardworking team.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Salary up to £27k per annum
- Benefits including free onsite parking
To apply for the Accounts Payable Administrator in Solihull Birmingham, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.