Birmingham, West Midlands
£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + + AAT Study
2 months ago
Are you experienced in Accounts Payable? Someone who enjoys solving queries and asking the why rather than just process process process? Are interested in joining a fantastic organisation that gives back?
I'm recruiting brand newly created position for wonderful team in Birmingham that have extremely low turnover. Based in the City Centre (But currently remote) you will be joining a lovely small accounts payable team on a permanent basis.
We're looking for someone confident and approachable who's able to use their initiative to work independantly.
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £25,000 per annum and industry leading benefits. - They really do look after there staff.
Accounts Payable duties:
- Processing all supplier invoices
- Ensuring invoices are approved and processed accurately
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Recording transactions effectively in the system
- Management queries via, phone, email and Teams.
- Maintaining files are up to date
- Working with the team for continuous improvement
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable function- essential.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must present energy, enthusiasm, and commitment.
- Excellent Excel Skills - Ideally *but not essentially - V-Look Ups and Pivot Tables
For more information and the full job spec please apply!
To apply for the Accounts Payable position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.