Walsall, West Midlands
£18000.00 - £22000 per annum
3 months ago
An Accounts Payable opportunity has been brought to us by A long-standing well-respected client based in The Walsall area. The ideal candidate for this role is an experienced and knowledgeable Accounts Payable professional.
Joining the business, you will be expected to hit the ground running, being able to begin processing purchase orders and invoices. You will be using your confident communication skills to approach a wide range of external stakeholders, regarding invoice queries, investigations and producing invoices. This is a fruitful opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk to stretch their legs in a new sector.
Ideally, you will:
- Be comfortable and proficient at checking, coding and batching invoices in a hasty manner.
- Be a confident communicator over the phone, as you will be required to deal with queries.
- Have proficient knowledge of IFS and Excel.
- Be a self-motivated and passionate Purchase Ledger Clerk
In Return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to grow your career and to further your studies in either AAT, ACCA or CIMA.
- Work in an office location with easily accessible transport links and parking on-site
- Receive training whilst on the job to further increase your knowledge.
This is a warm and welcome opportunity for an established Purchase Ledger Clerk looking for a positive change to their work environment. If you believe you will be successful in this role and have the relevant experience, please apply.