Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
8 months ago
This is a great opportunity to join a business that is experiencing high levels of commercial activity, and is now looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their finance team in central Birmingham.
- Batching, matching and coding invoices
- Resolution of supplier queries
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Posting to correct codes
- Verification of invoices and credit notes
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Ensuring payment of invoices, BACS Runs and reporting queries
- Ad hoc admin and other support activities for month end
The successful person will have good experience in a high volume Accounts Payable environment, with a positive and enthusiastic personality, and a strong willingness to offer help and support to a busy team of people. This role will suit someone with a desire to use their accounts payable knowledge to improve efficiency of processes and procedures, who is used to working in a very high-volume environment. Strong knowledge of Word & Excel.