£11 - £13 per hour + + bens
11 days ago
Temp to Perm
Temp to Perm
Accounts Assistant - Temp to Perm
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 + bens
Our client, is an International business, and a key leader within it's industry and are based in Farnborough, and requires a team-spirited to join the UK Accounts Team, as an Accounts Assistant (on a temp to perm basis).
You will be responsible for allocation of payments and cash, allocating payments to client accounts, and to work closely with wider finance team, on a temp to perm basis. Ideally you will be available at short notice to commence this superb role. Our client can offer training, but ideally they would like to recruit an individual who is systems savvy, with recent transactional finance experience, who is happy to assist with the cash allocations and queries, with a high attention to detail.
Your role as an Accounts Assistant for our Farnborough client, will include:
- Working closely with the Accounts department of 10, allocating cash receipts
- Matching cash postings and handling all queries
- Assisting with banking of any cheques
- Assisting the Accountant with reconciling bank statements
- Providing assistance with payment runs and filing of invoices
- Provide admin support to the Credit Control team
- Daily use of Sage and Excel (full training will be given)
- Ensuring accuracy at all times with allocating payments
- Ad-hoc duties and projects with the wider finance team
The successful Accounts Assistant will offer:
- A strong interest in working in accounting or finance
- Good written / oral communication skill
- Experienced at using excel, word and email
- Good interpersonal skills, both over the phone and on email
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
This is a really unique Accounts Assistant role, for someone keen to put a foot in the door of a superb friendly finance team, in Farnborough. My client can offer very modern offices, free parking and ideally you will have a car and full driving license. Please get in touch for this role and for further information on this temporary Accounts Assistant role, based in Farnborough. Our client is currently working 2 days in the office and 3 days at home, so a perfect hybrid approach.
Ideally you will be available at short notice to start this role as my client can offer an immediate start for the right candidate (or they can wait a week or so for the right candidate).