Walsall, West Midlands
£20000 - £25000 per annum
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a manufacturing firm based near Walsall, who are actively looking to appoint an additional Accounts Assistant to join their successful finance team on a temporary to permanent basis. This Accounts Assistant role is reporting directly into the site Financial Controller and will play a key part in the delivery of financial data and reporting. Salary up to £25,000 depending on experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or are available on short notice.
Accounts Assistant role and responsibilities:
- KPI reporting for several business units.
- Act as the main point of contact for all queries for sites- must be a confident communicator.
- Process all supplier invoices and manage payment queries.
- Process complex invoices and resolve any processing issues.
- Expense processing.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Continuous improvement of the accounts payable function.
- Sales Ledger
- Have previous experience within a busy Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable function.
- Proficient with Excel - V look ups, pivots and sum ifs.
- SAP exposure- desirable not essential.
- A confident communicator.
To apply for the Accounts Assistant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.