Birmingham, West Midlands
£22000 - £23000 per annum + .
10 months ago
Based near Birmingham Business Park.
My client is seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on an on going temporary basis, accounts experience or a relevant degree. This is a vital role within our small Finance department. Attention to detail is of up most importance.
- Raising all sales invoices and credit notes
- Processing of purchase ledger
- Credit card analysis / reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations across multiple companies and currencies
- Preparation of payment runs
- Assisting with analysis and other ad-hoc tasks including office administration duties
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a flexible 'can do' attitude, be organised, conscientious and possess good time management, interpersonal and communication skills. In addition, we seek an individual that will be a team player and can also demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative.
Good Excel skills are essential.