Accounts Assistant - study support
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Are you a junior Accounts or Finance Assistant looking for a new opportunity? Does working in modern, inclusive office environment sound like somewhere you would thrive?
I am pleased to be exclusively partnered with a growing, PE back SME based in Burton Upon Trent, looking to add a new full time, permanent Accounts Assistant into their team due to growth within the business. The successful Accounts Assistant may have 6 months to a years' transactional accounts exposure, with a bubbly personality and a willingness to learn! You will be based in the lovely office 4 days per week, with a number of days and hours you can use per annum for flexibility and a salary circa £20,000 - £25,000 per annum + study support.
The business is seeking ambitious and outgoing individuals looking to develop their knowledge of transactional finance within a supportive business. You will have opportunities for growth and progression within the role and your finance journey will be fully supported. It's crucial you have a positive attitude and some experience in transactional finance from a previous role.
- Preparation and reconciliation of accounts
- Journal entries and posts
- Accounts payable duties and payment processing
- Involvement in audits
- Assisting the senior accounts team with ad-hoc duties
- Focusing on process improvements
A bit about you:
- Some experience within a transactional accounts role, ideally accounts payable
- Have the desire to grow and progress in a more varied accounting position
- Enthusiastic and positive with an eagerness to help
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to adapt to a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Experience working with journals and reconciling accounts
If you are looking for your next step in accounting, apply today!
To apply for the Accounts Assistant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.