Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £20000.00 per annum + study support
2 months ago
Accounts Assistant/ Purchase Ledger Clerk
Have you got 6 months + Accounts Payable experience? Are you looking for support with your studies? Do you want to work for an organisation which values employee development?
A commercial, quirky and customer focused business in the heart of the city centre is looking for an ambitious individual to join their like minded Accounts team on a permanent basis. This role is paying £20,000 PA with the opportunity for support with studies, and on the job training to learn senior accounting duties.
What to expect:
- Processing a high volume of complex invoices
- Supplier payments
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Involvement in month end tasks including reporting
- Involvement in year end prep for external auditing
- Undertake accounting analysis
Am I the right applicant?
You will have :
- Previous Accounts Payable experience
- Ambition to progress and study
- Ability to build high quality relationships both internally and externally
- A high level of numeracy with strong knowledge of Excel and Outlook
If you are interested in applying/ finding out more about this post please contact me at