£20000 - £24000 per annum
2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are recruiting 2 Accounts Assistants with Treasury experience, for a creative brand in Lichfield. The successful organisation are going through a period of expansion, and need additional assistance within their finance function on a permanent basis.
We are looking for people who are interested in working weekends, as well as weekdays to cover the high demands of the business clients. If this suits your lifestyle, we would welcome the chance to hear from you. These positions don't come up all too often, so please don't hesitate to apply to avoid missing out.
You can expect a salary of up to £24,000 depending on experience + amazing benefits.
To succeed as an Accounts Assistant you must be innovative, curious and systems savvy. A keen interest in Excel and reporting, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is essential.
Any reconciliations experience would be advantageous.
This position offers agile working - 3 days in the office per week.
Accounts Assistant duties:
- Extract relevant and key information from client data regarding fund transactions and statements
- Daily reconciliations for each business unit
- Self billing invoices, sales, commissions, expenses
- Manage emails, query management and calls into the team
- Balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Work within business guidelines to maintain integrity of data at all times
Who are you?
- Intermediate Excel skills- pivots & v look ups
- Systems savvy- experience with Navision would be advantageous
- Ability to manage own workload and meet daily/ monthly deadlines
- Must be flexible in terms of their working pattern and approach to work
- Strong communication and analytical skills
To apply for the Accounts Assistant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.