£11 - £13 per hour
26 days ago
£11.00-£13.00 per hour
Gleeson recruitment have exclusively been instructed to assist in the hiring of an Accounts Assistant for a global manufacturing business located in Walsall. This role will be an ongoing temporary contract with a minimum of 6 months work.
Key Accounts Assistant duties:
- Maintain purchase ledger including invoice entry, payment processing within supplier payment terms and creditor management.
- Review and process staff expense claims.
- Review and maintain outstanding purchase orders, following up on outstanding approvals or other queries.
- Work collaboratively, support, and provide cover for the Assistant Accountant with accounts receivable and general ledger work such as raising sales\proforma invoices, processing customer receipts, general ledger journals and importing bank transactions.
- Credit control.
- Produce regular reports such as aged creditors, aged debtors, held invoices etc with supporting commentary in support of monthly Management Accounts packages.
- Support Assistant Accountant with VAT return.
- Ad hoc duties where required
If you wish to discuss this role further, please do click apply or email me directly.