£23000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Are you a junior Accounts or Finance Assistant looking for a new opportunity? Does working in modern, inclusive office environment sound like somewhere you would thrive?
I am pleased to be exclusively partnered with an SME based in Ashby de la Zouch looking to add a new full time, permanent Accounts Assistant into their team due to growth within the business. The successful Accounts Assistant may have 6 months to a years' transactional accounts exposure, with a bubbly personality and a willingness to learn! You will be based in the lovely office 5 days per week, with a number of days and hours you can use per annum for flexibility and a salary circa £24,000 PA.
The business is seeking ambitious and outgoing individuals looking to develop their knowledge of transactional finance within a supportive business. You will have opportunities for growth and progression within the role and your finance journey will be fully supported. It's crucial you have a positive attitude and some experience in transactional finance from a previous role.
- Preparation and reconciliation of accounts
- Journal entries and posts
- Accounts payable duties and payment processing
- Involvement in audits
- Assisting the senior accounts team with ad-hoc duties
- Focusing on process improvements
A bit about you:
- Some experience within a transactional accounts role, ideally accounts payable
- Have the desire to grow and progress in a more varied accounting position
- Enthusiastic and positive with an eagerness to help
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to adapt to a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Experience working with journals and reconciling accounts
If you are looking for your next step in accounting, apply today!