Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000 - £23000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Are you immediately available? Are you experienced in both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable? Do you enjoy a varied role?
An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Assistant to join an impressive business in central Birmingham for a period of 9 months. You will be welcomed into a stable and friendly team and supported by great management. You can expect a salary of between £20,000 and £23,000 depending on experience.
As the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Process supplier invoices, credit notes and ensure cash is allocated correctly
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Reconcile customer accounts
- Create customer invoices in SAP
- Manage supplier queries and investigate and solve discrepancies
- Company expense processing
- Credit Control
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Available immediately
- AAT L2 achieved (desired)
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Confident communicator
- A team player
For more information please do get in touch/ apply!