£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
20 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a high growth organisation based near Grantham who are looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to join our Finance team. You will be reporting to a passionate and conscientious Finance Manager who is looking to take the Team to the next level whilst you strive for excellence together.
This really is a job where you will be able to make a difference!
Depending on experience the successful Finance Assistant can expect a salary of up to £24,000 per annum.
They are looking for a real Team Player with a "can do" attitude and a keen eye for accuracy. Your main responsibility will be for the day-to-day processing of the businesses largest group company, but that isn't where it stops! There are plenty of other Finance and Administrative responsibilities which will ensure that you gain exposure and experience in becoming a well-rounded and knowledgeable member of the Finance Team. If you are an organised self-starter who is looking for an exciting opportunity to learn and grow with the Finance function, then this is the role for you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Posting of bank receipts and payments daily, (in Excel and Sage)
- Direct debit/standing order control
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Petty cash administration
- Payment of expenses & management of company credit cards
- Purchase ledger administration along with Weekly BACS Payments
- Management of Agency invoice spend
- Collaborating with Sales Ledger for the recharge of utility payments in a timely manner
- General Administration inc - Emails, telephone calls
- Providing travel data for mileage for reporting
Benefits - Let's go through the good stuff…
- 28 days of holiday incl bank holidays - increasing with service (pro-rated for part-time employees)
- Have your Birthday off - additional day of annual leave
- Free DBS Check
- Health Cash Back and Pension Scheme
- Eligible for £500 bonus through our refer a friend scheme (unlimited referrals)
- Enhanced pay for maternity or paternity leave
- Blue Light Discount Scheme
- Eligibility for COSTCO membership
- On-site parking
After two years of being in a pandemic and often restricted to working from home, this is a great opportunity for you to get back into working with a great Team and a brilliant opportunity to work for an organisation where you really will feel you are making a difference.
To apply for the Accounts Assistant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.