Are you experienced in Accounts Payable? Have you worked in the Engineering and Manufacturing industry?
We are looking to speak with transactional accounts professionals, for a newly created role within a well-known business based in Wolverhampton. The position is predominantly focusing on Accounts Payable, occasionally assisting with Accounts Receivable on an ad hoc basis. The successful applicant can expect a salary of up to £23,000 per annum depending on experience.
The business will be transitioning over to SAP next year, any SAP experience is advantageous - not essential. Ideally you will have at least 18 months + experience within a similar role.
Perks- Free parking, 33 days A/L, enhanced pension scheme, optional share purchasing, fabulous business culture, & you'll be welcomed into a small and friendly team.
Accounts Payable Assistant duties:
- Process invoices and payments in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure all invoices are approved and authorised
- Manage supplier and customer queries
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Month end duties and reconciliations
- Assist with Credit Control when required
- Ensure supplier customer accounts are reconciled
Skills & Attributes to be a successful applicant for the Accounts Payable Assistant position:
- 18 months- 2 years Accounts Payable experience
- Have worked within an Engineering/ Manufacturing firm - desirable not essential
- Strong Excel skills- pivot tables & v look ups
- Great communication skills and willing to assist with duties outside their job role
To apply for the Accounts Payable Assistant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.