Up to £23000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Are you a sparky Accounts Assistant or Accounts Administrator looking for a varied role offering endless development potential? Does the opportunity to grow your accounting career with a global business sound like the way you want to kick off 2022?
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a successful and expanding business based in Warwick who are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their established finance team. You will have a willing and enthusiastic attitude to drive process improvements, rewarded with a salary of up to £23,000 PA and other brilliant benefits.
The successful Accounts Assistant will join an experienced team and have the opportunity to grow their skills and knowledge within this role, under the tutelage of the Assistant Accountant. Is it vital you can use your initiative to suggest creative ways to improve processes, along with great excel skills and a passion to take your career to the next level.
Key duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Post and allocate supplier payments
- Raise payments and bacs runs when needed
- Post RIS revenue on accounting system
- Process site fees and invoices
- Manage weekly expenses data and update within SEL
- Solve accounting queries efficiently
- Assist in analysis of the existing processes, offer suggestions for improvements and monitor progress once implemented
If you are a proactive and passionate accounting individual looking to kick-start your 2022, don't hesitate to get in touch for more information!
We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.