We are currently recruiting for a brand newly created accounts assistant position based in Birmingham. This is a full-time permanent position to support a small and fast paced business needing support due to growth.
You will be independent, self sufficient and naturally inquisitive to be successful in this position.
In this role you will be responsible for the management of all Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Credit Control, therefore the suitable candidate must have relevant experience in all areas.
- Taking full ownership of Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Credit Control.
- Processing invoices and payments to deadline
- Supplier reconciliation
- Cash allocation
- Raising customer invoices
- Chasing outstanding payments
- Setting up new suppliers
- Confidently communicating with suppliers and handling queries
Due to a new system being implemented and the volume of invoicing ideally you will have excellent systems and excel knowledge to be able to quickly manipulate and work with high volume data.
This position would suit someone looking to stay in the role long term where you can be left to your own devices, develop relationships with suppliers and not necessarily looking for progression
- Birmingham based
- Flexi-Working - 2 days office based. 8:30-5pm although some flexibility considered.
- Salary up to £25,000 depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
To apply for the Accounts Assistant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.