Solihull, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + AAT Study Support
4 months ago
Are you looking to join a stable, rapidly growing, and successful business? We have an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a thriving finance team on a permanent near Solihull.
Initially you will be working remotely however in the future this will move to a mixture of home based and office based.
This opportunity is ideal for someone studying their AAT Level 3/4 and, in the future, would like to work in a management accounting role. This position works closely with both the transactional team and the management accounting team to ensure smooth communications and information is passed on that is correct and to deadline.
- Processing and monitoring all asset invoices, ensuring that all assets are allocated according to account codes and cost centres and subsequently handling all queries.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders and handling queries via phone call and email.
- Processing any asset amendments and solving discrepancies.
- Expenses Journals
- Ensuring all credit cards are coded correctly and reconciled to deadlines.
- Permanent position
- Paying up to £23k per annum
- AAT Study support provided