Our client, is an International Software business, and a key leader of it's industry and are based in Farnborough, and requires a temp to support the Accounts Team, as an Accounts Assistant. You will be responsible for allocation of payments and cash, and to to work closely with wider finance team, for an initial period of around 6 months. Our client can offer full training, as this role is very much geared to an entry level candidate - either a school or college leaver, or for someone looking for this level of role in finance with limited experience, or a second job move.
Your role as an Accounts Assistant for our Farnborough client, will include:
- Working closely with the Accounts department of 7, allocating cash receipts
- Matching cash postings and handling all queries
- Assisting with banking of any cheques
- Assisting the Accountant with reconciling bank statements
- Providing assistance with payment runs and filing of invoices
- Provide admin support to the Credit Control team
- Daily use of Sage and Excel (full training will be given)
- Ensuring accuracy at all times with allocating payments
- Ad-hoc duties and projects with the wider finance team
The successful Accounts Assistant will offer:
- A strong interest in working in accounting or finance
- Good written / oral communication skill
- Experienced at using excel, word and email
- Good interpersonal skills, both over the phone and on email
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
This is a really unique Accounts Assistant role, for someone keen to put a foot in the door of a superb friendly finance team, in Farnborough. My client can offer very modern offices, free parking and ideally you will have a car and full driving license. Please get in touch for this role and for further information on this 6 month temporary Accounts Assistant role, based in Farnborough.
Ideally you will be available at short notice to start this role as my client can offer an immediate start for the right candidate (or they can wait a week or so for the right candidate).