Fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to really push their skills towards becoming a Management Accountant. You will make an instant impact in a within a very successful business based near Wolverhampton. They have a strong presence in their current chosen sectors, with massive growth plans.
This is a role that will offer a rare chance to get involved in the operations of a varied business, supporting the Finance Director during an exciting period of growth. Key areas of responsibility will include:
- assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts & financial reports
- all aspects of sales and purchase ledger
- financial analysis using Excel
- supporting the budgeting & forecasting process
- VAT submissions
- process improvement
- working with various project teams to support new product development & business restructuring
This role will suit someone with an all-round background in accounts, perhaps on the way to achieving your AAT qualification. You will be supported by a dynamic team, from a wide variety of commercial disciplines.
This exciting and visible role is based just outside of Wolverhampton, and will pay up to £23,000 plus benefits, including support with your studies if required.