Accounts Administrator - paying up to £20k - Wolverhampton
My client is a diverse business with its UK Head Office in Wolverhampton. Due to increasing levels of growth across their two major divisions, I am looking for someone with a versatile background in accounts, to join this friendly, busy team.
This is a great opportunity for a "hands on" individual, to join a business that takes great pride in its reputation in it's sector. It will be a busy and challenging role for the successful person, offering an inclusive and supportive environment.
Specifically, the role will involve the following tasks:
- Processing purchase orders and GRNIs
- Resolution of supplier queries
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Posting to correct codes
- Verification of invoices and credit notes
- Administrative support to the cashiering team
- Assisting with the preparation of information for directors
- Ad hoc admin and sales support tasks
The successful person will have a background in purchase ledger, and exposure to other aspects of accounts, in order to offer support across the entire finance function. You will have a positive and enthusiastic personality, able to operate in a pressurised environment. This role will suit someone with a down to earth attitude, who also has a strong knowledge of Word & Excel.
Please click apply, or contact Jo Payne on 07813 608579 for more details.
Accounts Administrator - Wolverhampton - to £20k per annum.