£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Study Support
3 months ago
A leading organisation who is a specialist within their field is looking to expand its department by recruiting an Accounts Assistant into their established team, based at their headquarters in Reading. The successful Accounts Assistant will be working for an employer who is leading the way in their area of expertise and has seen double-figure growth within the last 5 years.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Balance sheet and balance sheet account reconciliations
- Review balance sheets with Senior Accounts Assistant once a month
- Handling trade account queries, as well as providing quality service and support
- Inputting budgets monthly onto their in-house system
- Responsible for assisting the operations teams in the approval of accounts
The successful Accounts Assistant is likely to have the following experience of:
- Previous experience within a finance related role
- Understanding of double entry and basic bookkeeping
- Ability to provide a quality service and support
- Experience of working with Microsoft packages including Excel
You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you can gain excellent career development opportunities within the department and the wider finance team. If you are currently studying towards a financial qualification this can be supported by our client.
To apply for the position of Accounts Assistant, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to all applicants within 7 days, however, please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.