£18000 - £22000 per annum
14 days ago
An innovative and highly successful start up business who has many prestigious and well known clients within there portfolio are looking to recruit a Accounts Assistant within their finance team. This is an exciting and newly created role which will report directly into the Assistant Financial Controller. The Accounts Assistant position will be working for a global organisation who is an industry innovator, it is exciting times for this expanding business and they are looking for a like minded individual who will thrive within a growing business.
The Junior Accountant will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Assistant Financial Controller you will be responsible for assisting in the majority of the transactional finance duties within the company.
- In addition, there will be some involvement in broader accounting duties.
- Assisting in the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions, including processing supplier invoices and payments, ensuring payment by maintaining and developing excellent relationships with customers, as well as data processing
- Supporting the Assistant Financial Controller in Month-end and Year-end duties to ensure actuate and timely reporting to the wider finance function
- Assisting in the implementation of SAP
As the successful Accounts Assistant you are likely to have the following experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role where you have been exposed to a finance department
- Proven ability to produce quality work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Great attention to detail, have the ability to learn quickly and can manage multiple tasks simultaneously & independently
- Full driving license
To apply for the Accounts Assistant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to all applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.