£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
A new permanent opportunity has arisen at a business based near Dudley within their Finance Function for an experienced Accounts Assistant; reporting directly to the Accounts Manager, you will be welcomed into a fabulous team in a stable and growing business. It is essential that the successful Accounts Assistant will have high attention to detail and be capable of quickly applying themselves within the role. The successful candidate can expect a salary up to £25,000 per annum.
The successful Accounts Assistant will get to enjoy the subsidized canteen, onsite gym and personal trainer (one of the best company gyms I have seen), free parking, enhanced pension scheme, 27 days holiday increasing with length of service and the security of Life assurance 4 x salary.
Accounts Assistant duties:
- Responsible for ensuring all client information is updated
- Cash allocation
- Processing client notification - calculating charges, raising charges/ credits
- Calculate apportioned charges and reconcile against data
- Ensure accurate month-end procedures and reporting which includes balancing accounts to General Ledger and investigating any inconsistencies
- Raise invoices
- Weekly/ monthly processing of recharges, including purchase ledger, recharges
Ideally you will:
- Have excellent communication skills, Excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact at all levels of the business and externally
- Be well-organised, with strong organisational skills, and able to develop and monitor plans to consistently meet agreed deadlines
- Resilient, with the ability to meet tight deadlines and cope with multiple & varied tasks
- Innovative, with a desire to identify improvements
- Willingness to learn and demonstrate a flexible approach to working
- Good system skills including Excel
To apply for the Accounts Assistant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however, please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.